Tom Sandoval receives offer from adult webcam site to stream his tour

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Thurman
댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-03-29 11:04

본문

star has received a lucrative offer from an adult webcam site to stream his band's upcoming tour amid fallout over his shocking cheating scandal. <, 37, with fellow Vanderpump Rules star Raquel Leviss, 28, for months.

The revelation sent shockwaves amongst Bravo fans.

Take it or leave it: Vanderpump Rules star Tom Sandoval has received a lucrative offer from adult webcam site CamSoda to stream his band's upcoming tour amid fallout over his shocking cheating scandal

Parker offered the band $45,000 per show, meaning they are poised to reap $540,000 with a total of 12 performances scheduled.

In his letter, Parker claims performing in person would be 'safe place' to avoid fans chanting 'Justice for Ariana' and throwing tomatoes on stage.

'Oh, Tom what have you done?

Reading about your alleged cheating scandal with Raquel Leviss this weekend was... something,' Parker's letter begins.

'I am reaching out to offer you and your band - Tom Sandoval & The Most Extras - a place to livestream your upcoming tour.
I understand playing in front of a live audience may not be safe (I would imagine the "Justice for Ariana" chants would grow quite loud). That's why livestreaming your tour from a safe place would make the most sense.

'CamSoda is an adult livestreaming website that can deliver your sets to a global audience.

You won't have to worry about being pelted by tomatoes. You can dress in your outfits, show some skin, and even tell your side of the story if you'd like.

'In return for livestreaming your entire tour, with a twist, - I could 12 dates total on your website - we'd be willing to compensate you up to $45,000 per show.

That's $540,000 total.

'Please consider my offer and get back to me at your earliest convenience.'

Madix and Sandoval's nine-year relationship imploded last week when it emerged that Sandoval had been 'hooking up' with Leviss.

'I would imagine the "Justice for Ariana" chants would grow quite loud': In a letter addressed to Sandoval obtained by TMZ, Daryn Parker, the Vice President of CamSoda, argues streaming their shows on their website would be a safer alternative to performing in person amid growing backlash from enraged fans

Music makers: Tom pictured performing with his band at their single release party at Tom Tom last week 

Heartbreak: Fans erupted after learning Sandoval had been unfaithful in his relationship with Ariana Madix with fellow VPR star Raquel Leviss

Sandoval took to Instagram on Saturday, addressing his months-long affair for the first time online and making a public apology.

The restauranteur also pleaded with fans not to attack his loved ones and colleagues over his actions.

'Hey, I fully understand and deserve ur anger & disappointment towards me, but please leave [Tom] Schwartz, my friends, and family out of this situation…' he wrote.

Sandoval then clarified that Tom Schwartz, his longtime best friend and business partner, had only learned of his infidelity 'very recently' and 'did not condone' his actions.

He said, 'This was a very personal thing.

Also, Schwartz & Sandy's might have my name on it, but also there are 3 other partners and 20 employees, who especially rely on the restaurant for income for them and their families,' Sandoval said, nodding to his new bar and TomTom, which opened back in 2018.

The actor went on to say he was a 'small part of a much bigger thing' and pleaded with his 961,000 followers to direct their 'anger towards' him and not his associates.

'They did nothing wrong.

I'm so sorry that my partners, Greg, Brett, and Schwartz and our employees have to suffer for my actions.

Scandal: Madix and Sandoval's relationship imploded last week when it emerged that Sandoval had been 'hooking up' with Leviss; pictured November 2022

Shocking: The couple had been together for nine years until the affair allegatons emerged 

'I will be taking a step back & taking a hiatus out of respect for my employees and partners.

I need some time to address everything else,' he concluded. 'Sorry for everything.'

A source on Saturday informed that Sandoval and Leviss had been meaning to inform Madix about the affair 'for weeks.'

Madix wound up discovering their secret herself Wednesday night when she saw Leviss' texts on Sandoval's phone.

Sandoval's apology post comes less than 24 hours after he addressed his cheating scandal for the first time while performing with his band Tom Sandoval & The Most Extras.

'Have you ever been one of the most hated people in America?' the TV personality asked the audience, according to , alluding to the backlash over his affair.

Confession: wet mature slits A source on Saturday informed Page Six that Sandoval and Leviss had been meaning to inform Madix about the affair 'for weeks' but Madix wound up discovering their secret herself 

'This was a very personal thing': Sandoval took to Instagram on Saturday, addressing his months-long affair for the first time online and making a public apology

In a TikTok video taken at the concert, a woman in the crowd could be heard screaming: 'Ariana!' to which Sandoval said: 'We love her.'

Madix, is said to have found out about Sandoval's alleged cheating with Leviss in the last couple of days, ending their nine-year romance shortly afterwards.

A production source told DailyMail.com: ‘There is more to this story that will be revealed in the coming weeks but all is not what it seems, however, it is true that Tom and Raquel have been hooking up.

‘We should change the name of the show to Raquel Rules as she has certainly become the star of the show this season, giving it her all.

‘The cast should be thanking Raquel and Tom as Bravo are already talking about renewing the show for an 11th season. This is the mess that viewers live for.'

‘Production has switched the cameras back on and they are catching all of the fall out as the cast react to this news.

This will be the best season of Vanderpump Rules yet.

Madix has since deleted her Instagram account. DailyMail.com has contacted representatives for Sandoval, Madix, Leviss and Bravo for comment.

A source informed the alleged affair 'has been going on for upwards of six months - all the while, Tom was sleeping next to Ariana in bed.

She was completely blindsided by this; devastated doesn't even scratch the surface of how she feels.'

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.