Pioneer Woman star Ree Drummond denies using weight-loss medications

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Pilar
댓글 0건 조회 8회 작성일 24-05-02 10:28

본문

Pioneer Woman star Ree Drummond denied using any weight-loss medications when she lost 60 pounds three years ago.

The Food Network star, 55, added an update to her 2021 blog post she had written about how she lost the weight.

The post, titled 'How I Lost Weight (More Importantly: How I Got Healthier!), also had a list of things she didn't do to lose weight, with one new updated bullet point she added in March 2024.

'I did not take "weight loss gummies" or other supplements,' Ree wrote in the update added on Tuesday, adding: 'I did not take Ozempic, Wegovy, or similar medications.' 

Pioneer Woman star Ree Drummond denied using any weight-loss medications when she lost 60 pounds three years ago

The Food Network star, 55, added an update to her 2021 blog post she had written about how she lost the weight; pictured in 2021

The Pioneer Woman Ree Drummond lost nearly 60 lbs in 2021

Ree has since maintained that she lost the weight through cutting calories and exercising more.  

In the updated note, Ree continued, writing: 'I know this has been a big topic in recent years. so I thought I'd add this paragraph. I support anyone who has success using the above medications.

Adding: 'I know they have been an absolute godsend for so many people; I have friends who've experience incredible results. For me, the simple, boring truth is that when I set out to lose weight in January of 2021, I had never heard of that class of drugs.'

Ree said that if she had known about them or the results that came with them, 'I might have been tempted to try them.'

However she didn't, and she said she employed the tried and true method of diet and exercise.

Ree listed what she did in detail, writing that she ate fewer calories, weighed her food, exercised and built muscle.

The post, titled 'How I Lost Weight (More Importantly: How I Got Healthier!), also had a list of things she didn't do to lose weight , with one new updated bullet point she added in March 2024

The star noted she also ate more protein and cut out alcohol.

Ree used the app Happy Scale, switched to a standing desk and just overall working on her health.

Ree had noted she also did not use a trainer, didn't buy specialty diet food, didn't do intermittent fasting, didn't do a weight loss program and Viaciaxx Erfahrungen didn't do Keto.

She also didn't take any 'weight loss gummies or supplements.'

The mom of five with husband Ladd Drummond, said that counting calories was 'nothing short of eye opening' and has become 'essential' for her.

She says that now she occasionally weighs food but for the most part, she knows portion sizes and calorie count

The importance of weighing her food was also part of how she lost weight and kept it off.

She says that now she occasionally weighs food but for the most part, she knows portion sizes and calorie count. 

Making time for exercise was a key component, working out six days a week and sometimes twice a day - a walk or evening rowing machine session. 

Weight Loss

Read more:

How I Lost Weight and More Importantly: How I Got Healthier and Felt Better!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.